19 January 2012

Awkward & Awesome


Awkward.


1. When you are reallyyy starting to get over your hot pink I-got-in-a-paint-fight-with-my-best-friend-when-I-was-14 walls.


2. When sarcasm doesn't transfer well over the internet.

3. Stranger: "Um, what does it say on the side of your car?" Me: "Merry Christmas...yeahhh I don't believe in washing my car."

4. Coming home and washing your car in furry slippers and a hoodie in the freaking winter, while persons driving by give you odd looks.

5. When one of your really close friends that just recently broke off her engagemet burns a wedding dress in a bonfire with lots of people in attendance...

6. When patients fart on you.


Awesome.
  1. Not one, but two glitter nails.


2. Every Disney movie ever. Always my first pick.

3. Having a patient that was in the navy at the time pearl harbor was attacked and being told all about it from a first hand perspecive.

4. The historical fiction series Children of the Promise that tells about the Latter Day Saint church's history/how the people dealt with war around the time of WWII.

5. Myfridgefood.com! Oh my goodness that website is my buddy when I have the munchies. Made some pretty tasty cheesy garlic biscuits yesterday.

6. Bedtime.

5 comments

Gentri said...

I love children of the promise!!!

Chelsea said...

How do you be so cute? Like, everyday?

I love those nails! And Children of the Promise? I haven't heard of that one. I'll have to give it a go!

Lauren said...

I have never been to myfridgefood.com - I'm going to have to check it out now!

Also, I feel the need to re-do my bedroom every 6 months or so and have to force myself not to.

lucia m said...

love it!!! amazing nails

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

jennifer a said...

Love the awkward vs awesome posts! And I totally need to go to myfridgefood too!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs