23 January 2012

A blog post...about blog posts.

One hundred posts ago, on the 23rd of June
or was it July...

I attempted blogging for the third time.
Mostly because I needed to kill some time whilst I waited for the boy-I'm-in-love-with-that-doesn't-think-of-me-like-that-at-all to come home from his mission.
OOPS.
Did I just admit that...again??

Yes...yes I did.

But see, maybe that's one of the reasons why I'm in love with blogging now.
I can't be that honest with people in real life.
I mean, I COULD...if I wanted people to think I was crazy.
I just prefer a neutral audience that has no connection at all to my real life + some of the people I am closest with.

I've changed soo much since then and I LOVE that I can go back and read my life over.
Laugh at the funny parts, facepalm the weird parts, and just remember in explicit detail a lot of things I would have otherwise forgotten.


Some favorites
{in addition to the three linked above}


Yay for being a true blue blogger now.
Maybe this calls for a blog face-lift.

7 comments

Lauren said...

Yay for blogging and for sticking with it this go around :) Sometimes I feel like the most boring person on the face of the planet through my blog but I love that I get to be that person if I want to! I am what I am, and my blog reflects that. So refreshing. And so glad you've found that to be the case too!

Shawna Faye said...

I too struggle with telling people how I really feel in real life. I think that blogging is therapeutic in some ways. And it is fun to look back and see how you've changed.

Good luck with your facelift! :)

marie said...

Third times the charm. Stick with it, it's fascinating to me to go over old posts, I always smile remembering good and crazy times, if nothing else I have a good laugh.

I hope you're dating and not sitting at home waiting for that guy. Dating a bunch of boys is the best way to figure out what you want. Trust me, I've lived it.

And you're not only beautiful, you're stunning! Believe it.

Adam said...

Congrats on post #100

Sarah said...

I'm wondering how I'm gonna look back on my first year of blogging when it comes up in March... it's crazy to think I've been doing this almost a year already! Here's to your next 100!

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

yay, i'm glad you stuck to blogging girl! and it's true, it's great being able to express ourselves without the fear of rejection! :)
xo TJ

ms.composure said...

Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show yous some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :)


http://infinitelifefintess.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs