06 January 2012

Is this boy a genius or just lucky?

So you know how I am kinda in love with Africa?
Welp, guess where this kid took me for a first date.

The freaking LA zoo.
It was serendipitous.

Also serendipitous...I found my favorite ribbon!
So anyways, back to the animals:


Needless to say, I had the time of my life running around with my little point and shoot camera pretending I was a photographer in Africa.

Oh, but guess what I didn't love?
Monkeys.
I hate those dang things.
I don't understand why everyone else goes bananas over them?!
Look at this evil face:

Okay, so maybe I'm a little scared of monkeys...

Anywayyyys, after our little day date I had to go hang out with Emily, Brooke, and Kat.
For.
The.
Last.
Time.
Well, sort of.
 I'll definitely see them again.
They just live a lot of hours away from me now.

Best day in a very long time.

That's all for now :)
Happy weekend, lovely.

7 comments

Noelani said...

Aw, it looks like you had a fabulous day! :)

xoxo,
Noelani

Lauren said...

Monkeys freak me out!! I think we've already talked about this?? Haha. Great first date idea though! :)

Copper Garden said...

such a nice first date! :)

coppergarden.blogspot.com

x

Bre said...

I've been dying to go to the zoo, now these photos make me want to go soon.

Lipgloss Kisses said...

Looks like a fun first date. Love the Hippo. :)

Lex C. said...

awwww!! He took you to the zoo on a DAY date!! I wish all guys did this! That is so different! Cutsies!

Erica Malcolm Bartlett said...

Hi :) I just found your blog and think it's so lovely!! This is such a cute date... I'm from South Africa, and grew up with vervet monkeys running around our garden - I agree with you, they are scary and a pain! (though they do have their moments!) :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs