15 January 2012

No I'm not lucky, I'm blessed.



happy sunday.

6 comments

Courtney Ash said...

I saw this on Pinterest. Really makes you thing!

Sarah Christine said...

"If you woke up this morning with more health than illness..." I've been feeling sick the past few weeks but i forget how blessed i really am! Gosh, thanks for the reminder!! And for commenting on my last blog post :) You are so sweet!

Noelani said...

This picture is so inspiring, and really makes you appreciate all that you have.

Val Fox said...

Very true!!

Nana said...

So true! Makes you think.

laurenjeanallece said...

This is so touching and so true.

And exactly what I needed to read right now to smack me with a little perspective.

Thank you for posting this!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs