20 February 2012

the complete calendar post, as promised.


 
JANUARY
okay, well maybe not all the way complete, because i cant find the photo for january haha. it's a solo picture of chloe and the theme is vintage because she tried the masquerade thing...with acrylic paint...and um it didnt work out so well at all. moving on!

FEBRUARY




MARCH


APRIL


MAY


JUNE




JULY


AUGUST


SEPTEMBER


OCTOBER


NOVEMBER


DECEMBER


[not included are all of the quotes we later added]
arent we just ridiculous?
we just want to remember every single day that 2012 is our year.
so we made a calendar.
nbd.


7 comments

molliejon said...

THIS IS SO ADORABLE!
And you're so gorgeous!
The pictures you took are lovely!

Such a creative idea! (: I want to make one now! haha. Love, love, love.

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

oh goodness, the lemonade stand is too adorable!!!
xo TJ

Denise said...

Oh my goodness! I've always wanted to make a calendar... for my husband! So so cute :)

Christi Lynn said...

haha that is so great! what a fun idea. you are too cute.

Bree said...

Hahaha I love it! :)

KendraKlingler24 said...

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I think Jason and I are going to do one some day, every year. In 2013 We will have our first one together. Till death! lol Literally :]

Chloe Deverill said...

haha so cute!! I love it!!
Great idea! And thanks for sharing!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs