04 February 2012

how NOT to be dignified.

part one.
Half way before your shift is over, nearly die from a nutella craving. Think of nothing else until you clock out. Rush to the store, ask the first employee you see "Do you sell nutella in this place?" and calmly find your way over to the nutella. Go to check out.

And be sooo tempted to open it.
But you wont. Because you havent paid for it yet.
Okay, you can open it, but just to smell it.
Okay, you can taste it, but just a little bit.




Kind of wonder what kind of animal you must look like eating nutella by the fingerful waiting in line to check out. Consider blaming it on a pregnancy craving.


part two.
dress up like some kind of fool with your friend.
go somewhere public and prance around looking at engagemet rings.
you know. because you can.
ask a lady in a cupcake shop if you can take pictures on her bridal consultation couch.



sooo yeah.
i feel like i haven't been the most mature person lately.
but you know...i'm to immature to care.

6 comments

Denise said...

Oh my gosh TOO CUTE!! You guys look adorable on that couch :)
Immature moments are the best!

Stephanie said...

I definitely eat Nutella out of the jar with my finger. Most of the time I wait until it's purchased, but sometimes a girl just needs some chocolate!

Megan said...

Hahaha! This is too cute!! I literally laughed out loud!

Berni said...

MMM Nutella, love it! I would totally be immature like that too, I don't think I'll ever be growing up haha.

Lois said...

Haha! Love it. Great pic.

Lex C. said...

haha youre so cute! i feel like I want to be your best friend!

Yummm nutella and I can't wait to see what my future engagement ring will look like!!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs