22 May 2012

A day in the Mountains

[hello, good hair day]


My bestfriend came over Saturday,
and we had a mini roadtrip to visit some family!

Good thing my daddy had just recently bought me my very first smart phone (to make me feel better after my car got stolen) and we were able to use it's navigation system after Matthew's GPS started giving us wacko directions at the halfway point.

Shortly following that, our sense of adventure lured us to some sketchy sushi place where we tried to stick to the safest thing on the menu...right before we headed up the windy mountain road to Crestline. Needless to say, we were happy to get there, haha.



And well, the day was so pretty, we couldn't get away.

So after we had our visit, we hopped over to Wrightwood and visited even more of my family.
I should have taken pictures on our walk downtown because it was fairy tale pretty. I did, however, manage to get a picture of the masterpiece my cousin sketched for us.



Speaking of pictures!

We talked to our photographer about the engagement shoot.
Pretty sure it will be  e p i c.

Oh and also speaking of pictures,
instagram is pretty cool.
[yay smartphones]

6 comments

The Management said...

Sounds like an awesome time! I love the sketch, it's super cute.

Kristi said...

Um, 'scuse me? Do you want to explain why you were up in Wrightwood and did not drive another 20 minutes to see me?! Sigh. You are in big, BIG trouble! :)

LaynahRose said...

haha Kristi, we were just ready to be home at that point!

Chloe Deverill said...

BAHAHA love that picture!! so cute!

Alina Anghel said...

lovely photos and blog! xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Sara Shoemaker said...

I am so sorry your car got stolen! How horrible is this?! crazy world we live in :( What a fun trip with your honey!! I love spontaneous adventures like that. ps I love your wedding colors :)


The House of Shoes

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs