01 May 2012

lets talk about the hunger games...and a summery scarf

To cut to the chase, these books have made me an emotional wreck. I wasn't prepared for how involved I would become in the story.
Best...worst...best books ever?
ugh.
I'm reading the second one right now and I don't even want to say how many times it has made me cry allready.


Pretty sure I just need to hurry up and finish so I can have my life back.

Now on to my other new favorite thing.
You know you love a scarf when you wear it even though it's hot as blazes outside.
Some might call this crazy, but I, I just call it love.

6 AM CONVERSATION WHILE TRYING TO GET READY
Me: I think the universe wants me to wear a brown belt with a gray shirt...
Matt: Well that's weird. You gotta do what the universe wants I guess.
Me: Oh and it also wants me to wear a scarf and a necklace. Together.
Matt: Are you sure? Maybe theres another option there somewhere. You might want to have a talk with the universe because it is going to be HOT today, girl.


Welp, I loved wearing this.
So I don't think the universe did half bad in the end.
But really, how can you go wrong with minty jeans and that scarf?
and these flowers?

and these cupcakes?
Trendy dessert.
That's what I leave you with,
till next time.
xo.

5 comments

Fealyclan said...

Haha...the universe did good...and so did you. But I think you look amazing always. Love the flowers, the scarf, your minty jeans, and my cupcakes. :)

Emily Meyers said...

Hey there! I just added myself to your followers for support and wanted to invite you to come enter a fabulous MODCLOTH giveaway I'm having right now!!

Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
Emily

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

Karin said...

Ooooo, might have to get these minty jeans, too:-)

~Shubhangi~ said...

*LOVE* those coloured denims!
You have styled them really well<3

could we follow each otheR?
XOXO

Shubhi's Revels!

Annie said...

LOVE your mint pants and that pretty scarf! And those cupcakes look ahhh mazing :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs