20 May 2012

Let's talk about Wedding Colors

Everyone thinks I'm a maniac whenever I voice out loud the wedding colors I chose (even from my mom, who is so excited about this whole thing she'd probably jump on board with nearly anything). But what they don't understand, is that although these seem like an unlikely color combination, the contrast is exactly what makes them beautiful. The wedding pictures will practically jump out at you when its all said and done.

Besides that, they make magnificent fall colors for my autumn wedding.
To prove it, I've compiled a series of images to show you what I'm going for.


teal.

This top is exactly the shade I like.

1 / 2
So this arrangement would be perfect if it were a little darker.


orange.



1 / 2


yellow.


1 / 2

grey.
because you need a neutral in there too.



1 / 2

If there are still any naysayers out there that doubt these will look good together, 
they will just have to wait for the wedding, wont they?

6 comments

lucia m said...

love it!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Fealyclan said...

Well, I am excited...and I will be on board with whatever you choose. I'm happy for you and I think the colors will look great in the fall too.

Bonnie said...

I love teal. It's my color crush right now.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Lauren said...

I like those colors together! They're more unique because you don't see them together all the time but they're definitely not insane.

KendraKlingler27 said...

Those colors look great with each other!! :D

With Glitter On Top said...

LOVE your choice for wedding colors :) just came across your blog :D please come check mine out some time!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs