13 June 2012

Been Instagramming...

>> laynahrose <<
thats my instagram name.
& this is what i've been up to:

admiring my pretty desert.

falling in love with a cute stray.
(yes, we found the owner.)

thinking of fall flowers I like.

taking the liberty of replacing vases with pee cups, when the flowers go half dead in the hospital.
(That vase will feel much more comfortable on a table at my reception, I'm sure of it.)


eating LOTS of watermelon froyo. 

chowing down at in n out!

marveling at how weak my nails used to be before I started using thickening/lengthening polish. See them growing in nicer?!

and finally, covering up the ugliness with pretty colors.
That essie one is amazeballs.
The revlon one seems watery and requires lots of coats, but I do kind of like the scent after it dries.

7 comments

Stephanie said...

So many good things in this post! : ) Hope you're having a great week!

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, I don't know if I would have been able to give him back. lol. too cute. Adore this post, love. totally following! If you get a sec, I just posted pictures from my wedding ceremony. Eeek. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Daisy said...

I think my husband and I have stock for In n Out! We go there all the time. Those nail polishes are so cute.

Gina Gao said...

This is a such a great post!


www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Caitlin C. said...

Cute puppyy!!! And watermelon froyo - I could really go for some of that right now!

Courtney B said...

We MUST be instagram things!! I'm courtbrink.
That essie polish is adorable! I want it :)

Sara Shoemaker said...

what a cute doggie! I want a dog like that one. So you work at a hospital? are you a nurse? ANd oh my goodness how I miss In N Out since moving away from Arizona. so. good.



The House of Shoes

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs