03 June 2012

Couple Teasers



You know how I was stressing out over what to wear?
Guess when I finally decided?
30 minutes before we started shooting.
nbd.

But once we started, it was the MOST. FUN. EVER.
"Allright, stand next to the love of your life and smile and hold him and kiss eachother." Like thats a hard job.

Nothing went as planned,
but it was perfect.
We accidently skipped one of the places we had planned on taking pictures, but that allowed us to have a lunch break and shoot at a couple other spontaneous spots we hadn't even thought of. Like the cupcake shop! All I needed was a few cupcakes before they closed, but I learned that if you take a photographer into a bakery with your fiance...he will make a photoshoot out of it.

So perfect.
So fun.


And have you ever seen a more gorgeous ring shot??

10 comments

Fealyclan said...

Oh man I can't wait to see the rest! You are so beautiful. That is an amazing ring picture. Unlike any other.

Lauren said...

So cute! I honestly think no matter what you would have worn, they would have turned out great. :)

Stephanie said...

Stunning. Seriously, these photos are so beautiful!

LaynahRose said...

Thank you! Yeah I mayyybe worried a little too much over my outfit haha. Everyone kept telling me that that's not what mattered but I didnt understand till I was actually there :)

LaynahRose said...

Thank you! I'm dying to see the rest

Annie said...

Can't wait to see more. Your lovely locks remind me of Kina Grannis'. :)
When it comes time for the wedding and something isn't going right, just remember that at the end of the day the important thing is that you're married! :)

LaynahRose said...

Thank you! I've been waiting to have long princess hair since I was like five haha :) SUCH a good point, all I've been thinking about today is how engagements are basically just practice for the wedding pictures and how silly it was for me to worry.

Fealyclan said...

Honestly, in all the years and experiences I've had with family photos etc. the best pictures are usually the ones I didn't plan. Sometimes trying to coordinate to the people, place, event, whatever it just makes the pictures seem impersonal and a lot less interesting. You did good though. Now quit worrying!

Amber said...

Those photos are amazing. "Nothing went as planned, but it was planned, but it was perfect." I love that. It's funny how that happens.

Amber said...

Those photos are amazing. "Nothing went as planned, but it was planned, but it was perfect." I love that. It's funny how that happens.

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs