20 July 2012

Blog award

I've been nominated for a blog award once or twice before this and it has baffled me everytime. That is especially true this time because my posts are so sporadic I'm surpised anybody even reads them, ha!
Thank you Megan.

"The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."



Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
Elleven Facts
1. I like to be the center of attention.
2. I love rock climbing walls. When I was 12 I made a bet with some boy that if I could get to the top of a rock climbing wall barefoot, he would quit smoking. And I won. (After that I decided I liked climbing barefoot better anyways. This picture is when I was 17)

3. I got punched in the face last week at work.
4. I am definitely more comfortable around kids than adults.
5. I'm pretty stubborn. But my mom told me when I got engaged to make sure that I say sorry in EVERY single disagreement Matthew and I have, and it helps a lot! Even if I feel like I am completely in the right, trying to think of something that I said or did that I could apologize for makes me see the whole situation in a different light
6. My very first (extremely vague) memory is when I was about one. My mother doesnt believe me.
I totally remember taking this picture too! (When I was 4 or 5)
7. I sometimes believe in astrology. Sometimes it's scary accurate, okay??
8. I almost paid $300 that I don't have for a facial this week because I'm so worried about looking perfect for my wedding in October. Blame it on the media -.-
9. Lately I have been having my prayers answered so SO literally. Have you ever asked for something very specific and then had it given to you the instant you say amen? Three times in a week?
10. I am not a bridezilla.

 
Megan's Elleven Questions
1. What book are you currently reading? Um, I desperately need to read the third hunger games. I keep putting it off but I know once I start, I wont do anything else until it is finished.
2. What is your all time favorite book? Dr. Seuss books makes me the happiest...but I dont like read them on my spare time haha.
3. What is your all time favorite movie? The Titanic or the Blind Side.
4. Do you take vitamins regularly? No. But I've sort of tried to start because I read that people with low levels of vitamin A and E tend to have worse acne?
5. What is your favorite flower? Ranunculus or Peonies or Dahlias
6. What is your favorite way to work out? Dancing or swimming. Or rock climbing? lol
7. How many animals do you own if any? Three dogs and a cat.
8. Are you a night owl or early bird? Sooo a night owl.
9. Why do you blog? I'm scared of forgetting the simple everyday type moments that make up my life.
10. What is your favorite make up brand? Benefit or Urban Decay
11. What is your favorite season? Spring.

 
My Elleven Questions
1. When's the last time you saw a sunrise?
2. What is your current favorite song?
3. Would you rather ride a hot air balloon or a bike?
4. Would you rather bake a cupcake or eat one?
5. What makes you instantly happy when you see it?
6. What is your favorite flower?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. What are the two most important makeup essentials you cant live without?
9. Have you ever pranked someone?
10. What's the last thing you drank?
11. What is the next chore you have to do?


Elleven Lovies.

1 comment

Micaela said...

i love posts like these! (i just did something similar today) it's nice cos random things like this may not come up in every day conversation (though i am wondering why you got punched in the face at work? lol)

ps. thanks for your comment on my blog and about my belly bump. i'm posting some photos tomorrow (my husband took me to go see the white sands in New Mexico. Beautiful! my 9 month belly feels so heavy but it was so worth it). XO

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs