30 July 2012

Catching up on Instagram and Pinterest

INSTAGRAMS:


"There's a fascinating thing wiggling on our floor."


My mom, aunt and I went to LA's fabric district to pick up some cheap lace, burlap, and ribbon...and some delicious Mexican food.
 I've never bought fabric in my life but I think $2 for a yard of lace is pretty good.

Desert sunset on my longgg drive home from work.


PINTEREST:


I think my bridesmaids will be getting DIY spa gifts?

We are having a ruffle cake!
Minus the lemonade on top...

Yellow and orange flowers for our fall wedding.
Mine will be wrapped in lace/burlap though.

Never have I laughed so hard at a pin.
This is me.

Um, I want a mini me.

Till next time, I'll be pretending to be a functioning adult!

1 comment

Stevie Leigh said...

Love the DIY spa gifts! Such a great idea.

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs