25 September 2012

Apartment Tour

Lovie and I are pretty big fans of our apartment. It's the first time we've ever moved away from home, and the excitement from the newness is just overwhelming. We don't care that our neighbors are a little weird and that our living room smells like marijuana every afternoon. We don't even care that we have our own space to keep clean. We recieved a bucket of cleaning supplies and that's pretty much been our most exciting present so far. That and the waffle maker.

But anyways, here it is:
Our first place.



I have to put something super cute in that window!


Completely staged.
 I pulled out my camera to take pictures of the apartment and they got all excited thinking I was taking pictures of them. "Wait! What are we doing for the picture??"


Picture of the living room, and the front yard.


Hallway.


 Dining room and kitchen.


Kitchen.


 Ratchet cabinets and the rubber liner I threw in them.


 Bathroom



 The second bedroom.
AKA Matthew's
He will be putting down plywood and turning this into his garage.
I will be keeping the door closed.



 Master bedroom.



Master bathroom.


So yeah, we're kind of thrilled to be living here in less than twenty days.
 If anybody has any deodorizing tips they would seriously be appreciated. Till then, I'll be trying everything.

4 comments

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

SO FUN! Minus the smell. But yay!

Shay said...

I remember how excited we were for our first apartment- some of my best memories! SO happy for you!

Stephanie said...

I remember our first apartment...I still drive by and reminisce about how much I loved it! SO FUN!

Fealyclan said...

Very fun. I can't wait to see how you get it all cleaned up and decorated. 12 more days! :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs