22 September 2012

These are a few of my favorite things.


1. Gold polish (that isn't even chipped)
2. Curls that behave sometimes
3. That necklace.


4. Brother's knee-meet-wall marks. Haha not.
5. When my favorite skirt AND shirt are clean at the same time



6. Loving my makeup...the same day as a good hair day??


Once in a blue moon, everything comes together.
And when that happens, you have to photograph it.  
Even if you arent a fashion blogger.
Ha.


My surprise birthday date is tomorow.
the big --> { t w e n t y o n e }
Ermahgersh.
Lovie is possibly more excited than I am. He's the worst at keeping secrets, and everyday for the past two weeks he's beeing saying "I wish I could tell you where I'm taking you for your birthday!" All I know is that I'll be getting picked up at 8am to start the 2.5 hour drive to the mystery location.

So excited like Rebecca Black.

1 comment

Fealyclan said...

i love that outfit and as usual you are beautiful!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs