08 November 2012

Friday fancies: Bonfire Edition

Bonfire

Bonfire by laynahrose

I'm beginning to look forward to my Thursday night date with Polyvore every week...but this edition took a while. Mainly because last weeks outfit was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that it was a bonfire theme, and I just can't post the same outfit two weeks in a row.

Maybe its due to the fact that I'm already in bed but I had cozy in mind when creating this outfit...and apparently I'm really into chunky purple knits right now. Switched out the boots for something more snuggly, throw in a cozy headwrap and I'll probably be the first one to fall asleep around this bonfire.


l i n k i n g  u p
>> friday's fancies // LDL <<

5 comments

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving the chunky purple sweater...and of course the Uggs! They're a must for bonfires, I think! Happy Friday! :)

Ashley said...

I want those boots on my feet! (: My ugg boots need replacing desperately. That wrap sweater is nice too.

Tiara @icecream&frenchfries said...

Happy Friday! Love the wrap sweater it's perfect for any bonfire.

-Tiara


iris said...

Don't wear anything to a bonfire you don't want to be covered in marshmallows and ashes ;)

Francis said...

Thanks for stopping by! Where does your name hail from? Are you middle eastern? :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs