14 November 2012

RECEPTION PHOTOS (part two)

 
Following the wedding and the monster photo-taking sesh, we stopped and had lunch at our aunt and uncle's home, which was on the way to the reception site. There we had a few priceless hours to eat, mingle with family, and re-do my hair before the party.
 
We had hired a lady to set up the reception during the day, so I was sooo excited to see what a beautiful job she had done. The one thing I was worried about was the weather, because it had been windy and rainy all week with possible storms in the area that our OUTDOOR reception would be. I refused to make a plan B, so everyone was prepared to find the place in shambles when we arrived...
 
Fortunately, all the desperate prayers and crossed fingers seemed to work!




 
 
 
 

 
 









 
The End Beginning


3 comments

Stephanie said...

SO very beautiful! Everything looked perfect!

Veronica said...

GIRL these pictures are beautifull!!
~Veronica

Bitz said...

Hi, Laynah! I'm Brittney and I'm loving your blog so far, sweetie! Following ASAP!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs