01 November 2012

Turning 21

I think I may have mentioned at the tail end of my apartment post that my sweetlove was busy making secret plans for my birthday...all he told me was that he would be at my house early in the morning, I would open his gift, and then we would then proceed to a mystery location. The term "gift" here turned out to be a loose term for "anything I might have said that I wanted over the course of the past few weeks" and the mystery location turned out to be the Aquarium of the Pacific!


Super cute hoodie (in my favorite color) plus Gaga perfume, plus nail polish (not pictured) from Matthew. Wintery head wrap from sister in law. MAC makeup and my favorite perfume from my parents. Necklace and earrings from my mother in law (not pictured).

Needless to say, I really lucked out this year. I just wanted to stay home and cuddle with my hoodie/sniff my perfume all day but, you know, then there were pretty fish to go see. So surprised that SOMEHOW Matthew had remembered that I mentioned I'd never been to an aquarium before on our first date!

And yes - it was terrific!
Just like the commercials say




Matthew loved the parts where we could touch or hold the animals
(Not pictured is the part where Matthew and I fed some beautiful exotic birds)
 

 
He said this flower reminded him of me since I had purple eye makeup on haha.

We ended this wonderful day with with lunch at Bubbas...where we were quizzed on our recollection of facts from the Forrest Gump movie, and our waiter made me dance in the middle of the restaurant because it was my birthday.


So yes...it's possible to turn 21 without drowning your organs in alcohol :) haha


2 comments

Fealyclan said...

...And let me just say how happy I am that you didn't drown your organs in alcohol or anything of the sort. I can't believe you're 21! I still remember every detail of the first day we met. You make me very proud and happy that you have chosen the life you have and that you have such a strong desire to be as happy, strong, and good as you can be. I hope this turns out to be the best year of your life and I'm thinking you're well on that path. LOVE you!

Joanna said...

What a fun birthday! Happy belated. I love Aquarium of the Pacific. Hubby and I feel like kids when we go there. It really is a fun place no matter what age you are!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs