12 November 2012

WEDDING PHOTOS (part one)

Exactly one month ago today, I married my best friend. Getting my pictures pretty much made my monthiversary and I've spent all day poring over the beautiful images and reliving it. My heart is so full of love for the people in them that it could just burst. Many thanks to Matt and Kristen at Rewind Photography for the most cherished pictures I will ever own.
 
Due to the sheer number of photos I've decided to split this photo sharing session into two:
1. The Wedding
2. The Reception
 
 
{{ PART ONE }}
THE WEDDING
 
 
Matthew and I were married & sealed for time and all eternity in the Los Angeles Temple on October 12, 2012
 
My nervous excitement kept me up late into the night...and then woke me up half an hour before my alarm went off on top of that (thank goodness for that extra half hour because it turned out I was exactly on time)! I am also thankful for that extra half hour because it gave me time to think and just feel my happiness bubbling inside me. I had a half hour of silent joy all to myself. On my way to go get my hair done I stopped to take this picture of the sunrise on my wedding day...and I am so glad I did.
 
 
Then came the wedding ceremony inside the Temple. Being sealed to my husband was a truly sacred experience that brought me full circle back inside an LA temple sealing room (I had also been there at age 6, when my parents were married)
 

 
 
Outside, our loved ones anxiously waited for the first glimpse of us as a married couple. My two little brothers even helped everyone practice for the bride and groom's grand exit...
 


 
Ladies and Gents...
 Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Crawley!
 


 
And then there were pictures.
Lots and lots of pictures.
I'll let them speak for themselves.
 

 

 










Three...

Two...

One...
 
GROUP HUG!
 

OH! And how can I forgot...
My photographer happened to catch our first "Sshh!" as a married couple on camera! During our attempt at some awkward pose that didn't quite work out.


 PART TWO


9 comments

Gentri said...

So cute. :) i'm so happy for you Laynah! You are a beautiful bride!

Msz Jelenaaa said...

You look gorgeous.. :) Such beautiful photos.

Loll at the awkward "sshh" :p love it! haha.. funny girl!

Jelena
xo

Lauren said...

You looked so so gorgeous!! As if there is a time that you don't anyway :) The colors worked out so great too!!

Emmett Katherine said...

Aww beautiful photos. Congrats on your big day!

Kelsey Eaton said...

Congratulations! You made a beautiful bride!!

Carlie said...

Love your wedding colors and flowers! Sunflowers are my favorite!!

Anna & Kirby said...

I love your dress!!!

Laurie Olsen said...

You were such a gorgeous bride! I LOVE love LOVE the blue with the flowers! Great choice!

Lauren @ Lot Forty Eight said...

I LOVE LA!!! I lived there once it is my favorite city in the world!!! I am so jealous you got married there!! Can we be friends? Do you still live there? I got married into Oquirrh mountain temple and tomorrow is my one user anniversary!!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs