10 December 2012

Leopard + Stripes

I had to take outfit pictures yesterday because I felt extra chic. In my head I kind of became Sydney from the Daybook because I was just that cool for a second there. This was a big deal becaussse...
 
 First of all, I'm new to stripes
The following is my first striped tee ever, even though they have been all the rage for a while now (are they even cool still?)
 
Second of all, I suck at dressing
Four outfits into my outfit picking process yesterday, I found myself in an outfit that I finally liked...but couldn't decide what shoes to wear. That's where pinterest comes in:
 

 
Duh.
Leopard it is.
 
 
And there you have it. Even though my little living room probably isnt the place to be taking outfit pictures because that rug just throws the whole look off. On the bright side - We are slowlyyy but surely moving in! We got things on the walls now :)
 
 


3 comments

Hearts & Crafts Boutique said...

I've been following your blog for a little while now, and I have to say, this is my favorite outfit so far! Love it!

Phylicia
http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

Emmett Katherine said...

i like your take on leopard and stripes :) those two patterns look really great together!

Veronica said...

love the look :)
also love the merry christmas pillow!
~Veronica

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs