07 December 2012

Winter who?


One of the perks of living in California: We can experience any season we want, any day of the week. Last week we took a twenty minute drive to some nearby mountains and voila! It was fall in full force.

 
And that called for a self timer shot or two, much to husband's dismay. None of them turned out well, much to my dismay.
 

 




 
Unfortunately after some light adventuring husband got his very first migraine ever! I had to drive him home and he even needed me to pull over to throw up a couple times. If I hadn't felt so bad for him I would have chimed in "SEE? Isn't just a headache is it? Now you understand my life."
 
Don't fret, our story still has a happy ending. We returned with some friends when he was feeling better and could take in all of the pretty. All of the fallen leaves did nothing to help my denial that it is NOT fall, and Christmas is in fact a few short weeks away.

3 comments

Rachel said...

Yikes, sorry he wasn't feeling well! I didn't know you lived in California.. that's awesome! I want to move there :)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful photos! And I hope he's feeling better!

dmacke said...

Found you via a little blog hopping today.
We live in SoCal and love that we can hit the mountains or the beach any given day and catch whatever season strikes our fancy.
Would love for you to swing by
http://d-and-s-macke.blogspot.com
and follow back!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs