17 January 2013

Irony.



I just realized that both me and my blog finally got new names on the same day. Kailyn at Lost Boy Designs gave bloggie a much needed makeover, while I was at the DMV smiling for a brand new drivers license. We got our big girl panties on and we are loving all the newness over here. Although husband says I should stop saying "we" when referring to my blog and I...

The Usual Show
 

For my blog crush, I chose this image because I love the unusual combination of a tulle skirt with a button down shirt. I only wish the shoes weren't cut off because from what I can see of them, they're gorgeous! Oh and can I have her legs??
 
Holiday Party

Holiday Party by laynahrose

I couldn't resist taking her outfit and making it more dramatic. I added the gray shirt to try and make it less costume-y, threw in nail AND toe polish colors, and finished it off with The Fame perfume (which I wear on a regular basis. Hubby likes). Unfortunately, I'm about 11 months early on this one because the only place I can really think to wear it is a holiday party...
 


8 comments

Blue Dog Belle said...

OMG. I'm obsessed with this look!!!

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

We is totally acceptable when talking about you and your blog ;) Congrats on all your newness - I just recently changed my name too! Occasionally I forget and sign my maiden name on my credit card slip ... oops. Love that skirt! Great fun look!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Shia

World According to Shia

Tasia said...

The color of that skirt is amazing! And it looks like such a ballerina skirt...I think I'd wear it everywhere!

I'm a new follower from the Link-Up. Can't wait to read more!

Tasia
The Adventures of Batgirl (And Friends)

Redheaded Daybook said...

omgosh!
i love your outfit.
especially that skirt!
how fun and super cute!

happy friday!

Redheaded Daybook

{[Jessica]} said...

Love the outfit!!
Super adorable!!
Happy Friday.

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

Yes. Love the outfit! And looove this blog design. Very cute!

s + b said...

Super cute redesign! Love it!

Okay... so is your last name Crawley now? Do you realize that if it is, you are married to Matthew Crawley which is ALSO the name of my favorite character in Downton Abbey?! Made my morning!

Christine Tj said...

HAHAH- oh yes, outfit drama! <3 I am so in love with tulle though- maybe because I am a ballet dancer(not professional). Such a cute blog you have!

I am now your NEWEST FOLLOWER GFC! I really hope you can stop by my blog, let me know what you think, and follow me back on GFC too- and FB :D I have a giveaway coming up on Sunday too! Okiedokie, I look forward to your visit! ^_^

God bless always,
Christine
www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs