28 February 2013

Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday is kind of my favorite.
Let's look through some memories, shall we?
 
 
Dierks Bentley concert at the fairgrounds with the bestie.

 
Maintaining control of some littles while babysitting...

 
KE$HA concert

 
This is how I talk on the phone.
AND THAT is the room I survived high school in!


Can you spy Matthew? He was with HER and I was with that one guy...we were delivering cookies to some friends and would have never guessed we'd ever end up dating when I took this picture.
 
 
Notice the glasses?
I haven't worn them in a whiiiiile, but last week I got sick of my contacts and bought some new ones. I am not even looking back, it feels so nice to not have a foreign object in your eye 17 hours a day.
 
Matthew think's I'm like...
 
 
(Except I actually have lenses in my frames)
Pics or it didn't happen, right?
Photo evidence coming up.


6 comments

Desiree Macke said...

1) You are a brave soul for allowing little girls loose with make up.
2) I talk like that on the phone too!
3) Your high school room is awesome. My mom would have never let me get away with something that fun.
4) I'm contemplating getting LASIK, but even if I did, I think I'd still buy frames with nonperscription lenses. :)

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures! : )

I bet those glasses look great on you...I want some like that when I get new glasses this year!

s + b said...

Haha, your bedroom! I love it. And that is so funny that you have a picture of your husband with his ex and you with yours TOGETHER! What a treasure. I love hipster glasses :) I bet you look super cute in them!

Melissa Blake said...

I love your room!!! :)

Kate said...

i love looking at people's pictures. i'm just a creep that way. and yes, pics or it didn't happen. let's see those hipster frames! :)

Lindsay said...

I used to talk like that on the phone in high school, too! P.S. I love The Little Mermaid, and I may have to share that picture on my own blog. Haha. :)

Love, Lindsay

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs