28 March 2013

I'm Noticing a Pattern Here

Every week I go on Polyvore and create another outfit to put in my imaginary closet. Every week I really try not to include a plain, fitted t-shirt. Because for some reason, it feels like I'm cheating and it's not really fashion anymore if theres a t-shirt involved. Fact is, I'm just a jeans and t-shirt girl, and even with an unlimited budget it doesn't look like that's ever going to change!



Just Peachy

Just Peachy by laynahrose




{ Happy Easter, pretties }

12 comments

Ashley said...

I like creating these imaginary outfit. And this skirt is really, really cute!!

Ashley said...

outfits*

Blue Dog Belle said...

This is so pretty! I love the t-shirt!

Victoria said...

ooo i adore this!! perfection :)

what a cute blog you have,by the way!

soanthro.com said...

Oh this peach shade is so sweet and perfect for spring! Love it all together!

nate and amy crandell said...

Love that color too! So wish I could go shopping right now! What do you use to make these collages? I love them.

Stephanie said...

This outfit is PERFECT! Seriously?! So cute!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Gorgeous! I could def see myself wearing this!

Have a fab weekend!
Shia
World According to Shia

Thien Do said...

How cute!

I'm also guilty of defaulting to just a few outfits. I get sucked into buying cute stuff during the end of season sales but I somehow always manage to go back to grabbing pants and a sweater.

Lindsay said...

That outfit is so pretty! I love the heels and the blazer. I'm a jeans and tee kind of girl, too. I just like to be comfortable. It's OK! :)

Corinne said...

I love the colours in this =)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I want this outfit. RIGHT NOW! haha...seriously so cute!!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs