02 March 2013

Pics ir it Didn't Happen!

 
I  was recently forced by my eyeballs to break down and switch from contacts to glasses, and me and my face are here today to introduce our newest addition!
 
 BTW, liking them is mandatory since I am NOT going back to contacts anytime soon
 


These glasses have led to a lot of discussion about hipsters around these parts. Although I know I am not a hipster (because I don't have a smartphone and I like eating meat) Matthew claims that I dress like one. I can't really argue, because I AM kind of into their laidback style...but I wear bootcut jeans for vintage sake! Here's what it really comes down to: if the oxford shoe fits, I'm okay with any label that puts me in the same company as the Disney Princesses. I'm literally obsessed with them (probably before you were).
 
 

 
 
hahaha.
jk you guys :)
 



12 comments

Hearts & Crafts Boutique said...

Loving your glasses! I recently broke down and ordered some glasses, too. When I showed my husband a pic of the one I chose, he replied, "What are you, a hipster?" So shortly, I will be joining you in the no smart phone, meat eating, cute glasses wearing hipster way of life.

eryka {from abcde} said...

Love those. I love giving my eyeballs a break from contacts. I always take week long breaks every so often. I don't think I could go back to glasses full time though.

haha
XO
E

Sally said...

This cracks me up! So ironic because apparently I've just come down with a sweet case of pink eye IN BOTH EYES.....no clue where it came from....but I've been rockin my glasses instead of contacts for a couple days too!!

Desiree Macke said...

I LOVE THOSE GLASSES! Sorry for the shouty all-caps, but those glasses are freakin' amazing.

Chelsea said...

I love those glasses and you totally rock them!

nate and amy crandell said...

You LOOK so freakin CUTE! And I'm sure wear glasses is so much easier and better!

p.s. that's awesome your maiden name was Crandall! Ours is with an "e" at the end. But back in the day it was an "a" too! So YES we probably are long lost cousins haha. :)

s + b said...

This reminds me that I have GOT to get my eyes checked. It's been on my to-do list for almost two years now. Oy.

I like your glasses! I think you look adorable. You know that those frames were really popular in the late eighties. My mom totally rocked them.

Shay said...

You look so adorable- LOVE those glasses on you!

Brandi @ Brandi Dreams said...

I love the glasses! Very very cute :)

Kate said...

love the glasses. LOVE the hipster princesses. love your blog. ps. i'll be mentioning your blog on mine in my next post. so you ought to check it out. :)

Cece said...

I wish I looked as cute in my glasses as you do!!

this little house said...

love the glasses!!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs