23 April 2013

New Season, New Pretties.

This weekend was spent shopping with my mother and sister in law while the boys were out camping, and I am half past obsessed with everything I got. I've been trying to not spend money on myself lately, but a thing or two at the beginning of a season feels so worth it! My only problem now is that so far, I can't talk myself out of wearing these every other day.
 
Necklace: Icing, Shirt: T.J.Maxx
(My camera isn't trippin btw...I dyed my hair, so it is actually that dark.)
 
 
I have been dreaming of a straw cowgirl hat for sometime now, and finally found one at Charming Charlie. I feel like I am now officially prepared to experience Summer 2013. My attempts at taking a picture of it resulted in nothing but a handful of awkward selfies, so I made a demonstration beach outfit to show you what I mean. 
At The Beach


3 comments

Thien Do said...

Pretty, pretty necklace!

josie renee said...

I love the necklace! Do you have that yellow jumper? It is fabulous! I need more jumpers for the summer.

xx
josie

Brooke said...

Fun! I think it's good to indulge a little every now and then ;)

And I really like your hair dark! Are you liking it?

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs