28 April 2013

One Word: Aspiration.

I've recently decided that I am going to be good at photography one day.
You know, because I'm only good at being good at things I'm interested in.
(And not so good at being good at things I'm not interested in...)
So, as with many of my new obsessions, I have been researching nonstop.
And by researching, I mean scouring the internet for inspiration.

I recently came across the BEST photography blog I have ever seen, and had to share.
Her name is Angie Monson and she runs Simplicity Photography.
She is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
And her pictures are so epic, she may not even be human.
See for yourself:



 



All of these photos were found via Pinterest and source back to her website: HERE

12 comments

Rachel said...

Gorgeous.. I want to be that good! Not holding my breath though, haha.

Lindsay said...

Beautiful! I follow a lot of photographers, too, and love seeing how they perfect their art.

Kaycie Eddie said...

Ah, these are gorgeous! i've been following a lot of new photography blogs lately, so thank you for sharing this one!

Kirsten Wiemer said...

ahh gorgeous photos.
i love taking photos.
something about it.
i just love it.

K

Brooke said...

WOW! These are like... magical. Thanks for sharing!

Shio Waline said...

I know I have seen her work!! It is AMAZING!! I keep telling myself also that I will be an awesome photographer too :) Love the shots you shared of hers!!

xo,
Shio

E. Erquitt said...

Too bad you don't live closer! You could practice by shooting my maternity photos!

trishie said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the clever soft lighting, esp in the last photo.

Kara said...

Awesome goal. And yes, those pictures are truly beautiful.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Can I brag? I'm not a photographer, but my best friend Amy is. She's over at Coastline Imagery, just fb her... she s new to the scene, but brilliant.

And/or Brooke with Blush Photography.. she'll rip your heart out she's that good.

Marie said...

Wow those photos are beautiful. Love all the lighting..

Lex said...

Um, LOVE. :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs