1. I was having a bad hair day. What I really mean by that is, the day before's unwashed hair was showing it's age.
2. I got my first ever speeding ticket, as mentioned above.
3. My dinner that night was awful. Sorry babe #firstyearproblems
4. Chloe' and I said our final goodbyes.
Photo evidence of the ratchet hair.
I'm gonna stop counting - you get the picture.
Looking back though, I guess it wasn't ALL bad.
1. Right after I got my speeding ticket, I stopped by a cupcakery on the way home and picked up one of their April Fool's Day flavors to console myself. Lucky I did too, it almost made us forget how bad dinner was :)
2. It was only a speeding ticket and not an accident, right? Bonus: Matthew wasn't even mad at me.
3. The sky was beautiful...gray and moody with sunshine peeking through the clouds, forming rays.
4. Matthew and I cuddled up with my favorite blanket all night and started a new TV series.
5. I redeemed my cooking skills with the next nights dinner.
And right now it's Thursday night, so all those grievances are far behind me! Except for the ticket of course, but my court date is in like 2 months so I'm gonna ignore that for now in true procrastinator fashion. Speaking of fashion, this week for Friday's Fancies...we're all seeing spots! Holler.