04 May 2013

Project Prom 2013

You guys, yesterday was epic.
Let me start off by telling you a little bit about my sister (you know, because I acquired one in October). She is sweet and smart and literally could not be any prettier. I plan on making her my best friend forever. Anyway, she is everything I could ever want in a baby sister, and I am over the moon in love with the fact that I can legitimately call somebody my sister. 

Luckily for me, we became sisters just in time for me to go all paparazzi on her first prom!
Luckily for you (ha), I can't not overshare. Enjoy.

Prom prep phase 1: Hair
 



Prom prep phase 2: Makeup!

There was a slight distraction during the makeup sesh...
 
because Yoshi the Tortoise came out to eat! Isn't he cute?

Accessory love.

Two hours later...Mission accomplished.

 




 

Did I tell you she was pretty or what?
 
Last minute instructions for her date...
 
And they're off!
 
Did I mention they're headed to a Harbor Cruise at the Aquarium of the Pacific?
Seriously. Kid's and their magical proms these days...


8 comments

Sally said...

Her eye makeup looks awesome!

Purposely at Home said...

yay for sisters! :) her makeup and hair are just gorgeous.

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Lex said...

Love this! My sister just had her prom and I was dying that I live so far away and didn't get to help with hair and makeup. Good thing for Face-timing and pictures. :)

Ali of Dressing Ken said...

What a fun and endearing post, she looked wonderful.


Ali of

www.dressingken.com

Brittany said...

She is gorgeous!! Fun that you got to help out :) and that turtle! I love it.

Lindsay said...

She is so pretty! How fun that you were able to be a part of prom. My sister wouldn't have let me near her with mascara or a curling iron (and for good reason -- I am terrible with hair and makeup). :)

Laura Darling said...

She looks so pretty! Sounds like an amazing prom! My sister's this year was at a fancy schancy place in Philadelphia called the Crystal Tearoom. Doesn't that sound cool? Mine was at an old catering hall haha!

PRINCE MB said...

God Bless on thiS Couple

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs