02 May 2013

Things I do instead of studying:

Listen to this song on REPEAT and wish I was cool enough to be able to sing the lyrics.


 
 
Wonder if this guy is actually, honestly, really for real.
Nobody's that heartless in real life...right?
 
 
Pick out my best friend's wedding dress for her.
(She can't really do it herself since she's on a mission haha.)
This is SO classic HER though.
 
 
 
Consider it done.
 
 
 
Dip apples into greek yogurt, peanut butter, cinnamon, and honey. Or, hold the apples and pretend greek yogurt, peanut butter, and mini chocolate chips is cookie dough.
 
 
 
Continue to be interested in anything and everything photography (and, on the other hand, NOT interested in anything and everything Physiology. Oops.)
 
 
Have dreams that Matthew doesn't exist, and I'm married to somebody else. In my dream I just wander around looking for Matthew even though, in my dream, I don't really know who Matthew is. I just know that I need him.
I wake up really extra happy to see him.
 
 

5 comments

karajean said...

First, that greek yogurt combo looks AMAZING. I want some in my belly right now.

Second, I asked for 4-5 inches off my hair and she only took off about 2 inches! I even had to ask her to make it shorter and still that's all she did. I'm pretty frustrated about it, to be honest. Now I'll just have to get it cut again in a month or two (my hair grows SUPER fast).

Thien Do said...

Fun post! You guys look so happy together too :)

Marie said...

Love the last photo! Very well-taken and it must have been scary to climb up that tree! :o

Brooke said...

I have a very similar dream to the one you described, like all the time! And I always wake up really panicked at first, then I remember that I was dreaming, haha. Cute post :)

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Maybe I should be your new best friend, heaven only knows I will not care at all about that wedding day I'll one day have.

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs