14 June 2013

Buttons can be traumatizing.

Oh my gosh.
Hm...sometimes I feel like I start every sentence with "Oh my gosh"

It just feels necessary every time. Anyways though, a couple of weeks ago I was doing who knows what with my layout and accidently deleted my buttons. Gone. I don't know where they went, I don't know how, I just know that they were gone. First step was lack of remorse: "More buttons more problems! Who needs a button anyways??" A couple of weeks later, the second step was overly confident/na├»ve: "People make their own blog buttons all the time, I'll just whip one right up."
 
UUUGGGHHH
 
Third step was realizing that one does not simply "whip one right up" when you are HTML challenged...which, I now know, is what I am. I'm pretty sure I've made one before and it wasn't this big of a problem, so I don't know what happened, but It took me hours.
 
Those Creepy Crawleys

The fourth step is being thrilled to finally see it sitting there on my sidebar, and naturally the last step would be doing a button swap! Let me know if you want to help me put it to good use!
 
 
PS - If more than three of you sweet bloggers offer to help me out here, I'm only going to swap with the first three because I don't want my sidebar too crowded. My blog will probably go into shock if we do any more than that.

4 comments

Susannah said...

I'm glad you figured it out!!! If you accidently delete it again, I have an in-depth tutorial on my blog for how to make and install buttons. :-)

Hearts & Crafts Boutique said...

I'm html-challenged, too. But I found THE EASIEST way to create a button. Like mind-blowingly easy.

Go here: http://www.mycoolrealm.com/sandbox/gbgen/

Hope this makes life a kajillion times easier.

Phylicia

Veronica Lee Burns said...

I love button swaps!

and yes I totally feel the HTML pain! :)

Rachel Lynn said...

OMG! I just went through this too. But I love how yours turned out-super cute. I just started button swaps too, would love to swap!

My Wholesome Home

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs