28 June 2013

It's Fridayyy

Dear Shoulders: I guess my sun burn from Raging Waters was a little worse than I thought because you are peeling! Dear Working Out: Who needs you? CPR totally counts as cardio because I'm always so sore the next day. Dear Hair: You are getting so long! Not that anybody can tell, because the curls make you look five inches shorter than you are.




Dear Miley: I kind of like you. I mean, I don't want to, but your new song is so catchy and I'm getting used to your hair. Dear Seraphino Arythmabonbon: The other day my friend told me she used to date you, and I'm still cracking up over your ridiculous name. Dear Prancercise: I had no idea there was a name for that thing I do when I'm home alone.




5 MORE THINGS:

One: I can feel double dates coming up in my future!

Two: I really want to run in the Bubble Run again!



Three: I haven't seen any trailers for the movie Purge, but my friend was telling me about it and it sounds sooo interesting!

Four: Vanilla greek yogurt, peanut butter, and cinnamon make the perfect dip for apples. Pinterest win.

Five: Little ballerinas are one of my FAVORITE THINGS EVER. I get to go watch some of my favorite little girls in their recital tomorrow! Although I guess they're not so little anymore...because half of them are taller than me.




12 comments

Ashley R said...

That cardigan is so my style. I love it! That Prancercise video made me so very happy. <3

Thien Do said...

Your hair is so gorgeous!

Brittany said...

I have curly hair too so it is hard to tell how long it is but lately i've been thinking that I need a trim so I don't look like a crazy person. Have a great weekend!

Angie Mae Scullion said...

Oh goodness how I would love to have hair like yours! Your outfit is so cute too!

Sorry about the sunburn--hope you're using aloe!

Joanna said...

Whoa! That bubble run looks insanely fun! They make such creative runs these days.

Kate said...

you have beautiful hair! love the curls :)

Courtney B said...

Aaaahh! Your hair is SO long!
And I must try that apple dip. Sounds kinda weird but you've convinced me that I'd like it ;)

Laura Rafferty said...

How cute is your outfit?! Also the apple thing looks so tasty! (I'm super allergic to apples to I probably would die, but they look so nice to eat!)

Ochi Bernadas said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from the weekend hop. Love the ruble run, also your blog layout is lovely!

I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

xoxo
ochibernadas.blogspot.com

quarter-life lady. said...

How is the Bubble Run? I heard about it and it sounds interesting. I really liked Color Me Rad. That was awesome!

www.akirahrobinson.com

kendra @ little almanac said...

First, your hair is perfection!!!! Second, prancercise- whhaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Sending this to my husband asap! hahaa!

Emily said...

I wish my hair was curly like that! It's so cute it's ridiculous. Your outfit is freakin' adorable too; I love that cardigan! Oh, and I might have to try that yogurt dip. I adore yogurt. And peanut butter. Anyway, you're adorable and hilarious, and I'm totally following you on Bloglovin' now!

May the Force be with you.
Emily

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs