04 June 2013

My 3 Favorite Everything

Oh my gosh.
I just worked 48 hours in 4 days and I am way too much of a sissy to handle that.
Don't mind me while I sit here all day having an office marathon and browsing blogs.

I just started watching The Office.
I'm not really a TV person, so I'm totally fine with being out of the loop on things like that, but my Matthew was watching it when I was home the other day and now it's game over. I just want to watch and watch and never stop until Jim and Pam are married! Does that ever happen? Please tell me that happens.

You know that episode when Ryan starts the fire? And they play that one game about 5 things they would bring to a deserted island if they could? I'm doing that. Right now. Except I'm doing 3 things because aint nobody got time to think of five.


three favorite movies:

1. Titanic is the first one that comes to mind.



2. Sweet Home Alabama. Once when we were engaged, my Matthew said something about kissing me anytime he wants once we're married, and I freaked out and was like "Ahhh did you just quote Sweet Home Alabama?!" and he was like "...um, what is that?" Hahaha



3. The first two just came to me...the third one is hard. Ummm...All through highschool my favorite movie was The Devil Wears Prada. I'm not sure exactly why. But I'll go with that.



three favorite colors:

1. Turquoise (NOT to be confused with Teal, which was my wedding color because turquoise isn't in season in October)

2. Yellow.

3. Coral. Like, a pinky one. You know?

So basically I just had the Fall versions of my favorite colors as my wedding colors.
In reality I love the summery versions best.



three favorite books:

1. The Hunger Games. Because trilogies and series count.

2. Harry Potter. Yes, the whole series.

3. The quad (which is the Bible and Book of Mormon in one) because I probably wouldn't want to go the rest of my life on a deserted island without that...


three favorite shows:

1. The Office! Woo. Seriously, that's what I'm doing at the same time as this.

2. America's Next Top Model...does that even still run? My mom and I watched it religiously when I was in high school. I think it was on Tuesday nights, and those were our favorite nights for years. I just tried really hard to find a picture of my favorite ANTM moment to show you (cycle 4, season finale with that insane runway) but alas - I can not!

3. Hm. Like I said, I'm really not a TV person...I don't know. I am kind of obsessed with Mackenzie from Toddlers and Tiaras. Not so much anymore, but I once convinced Matthew that she was my daughter after he saw her as my screen saver on my phone haha. I still quote her all the time. I'll say Toddlers and Tiaras even though that's super controversial.


three favorite memes:

1.

2. 

3. Best for last




Picking out your 3 favorite everything is harder than it sounds.
And I'm pretty sure the excitement level can only go down after ET, so I'll just leave it at that.
Happy Tuesday
xo.

2 comments

E. Erquitt said...

Jim and Pam do get married. Also, if you aren't watching the seasons/episodes in order and just want to do a "greatest hits" version, let me know. I have a list of Top 10 must see office episodes!

Lindsay said...

I really love "The Devil Wears Prada," and I'm not sure why I love it so much. I actually just watched it the other day! Oh, and keep going with "The Office." It has the best onscreen romance in TV, I think. :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs