11 June 2013

Princess Swagger

moves like jagger
haters gonna hate
and they gon' chit chit chatter!
 
 
Name that lyric.
If you said Sophia Grace, Girls Just Gotta Have Fun...then you win.
The good part starts at 2:36 btw.
 

 
 
c o n f e s s i o n   t i m e
 
Um, I don't think I have any real haters.
I kind of want one (just to say I have one) but on the other hand I might cry if I got one.
I'm way too soft. People pleaser. Non-confrontational.
At work, when someone gives me advice and I think it sucks I say "Hey, yeah, I might look into that" instead of how I really feel. Maybe if I said how I really felt I'd be able to say I'm cool enough to have haters.
 
I used to have haters.
Two. In high school.
One tried to fight me because I dated two best friends back to back. That really upset her, I guess. The other one tried to fight me (she was my ex's new girlfriend) because my friend and I were passing a note, and my friend called her ugly in it, and even though I didn't think she was, I just kind of agreed. She never tried to fight my friend though, so obviously she had some kind of issue that I used to date her boyfriend. Oh, and I forgot...another girl tried to fight me once because she wanted the computer I was on during computer lab, and I said...wait for it...no. Hahaha.
 
Is this getting too awkward to be blog material?
Sorry. That's just the nature of confession time.
 
I hope this doesn't shatter any street savvy image you had of me. Just so we're clear, I'm probably still going to use the phrases "princess swagger" and "haters gonna hate" in hopes of being as cool as Sophia Grace one day.


4 comments

Suzzie V said...

oh my gosh I want haters too! it's so weird. even though I know I would hate having haters it just makes you more legit. don't know why.

Marie said...

Love the tiara! Anw we can't make everyone happy, so there's no point in trying to do so. That's what I've learnt from these few years...

Marlen said...

Awww I love Sophia, what a little thug. And I'm the same way- sooo not confrontational. I'm pretty sure i have a few people out there that think i'm weird, but i just rather not know that, haha =P

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Marlen said...

Awww I love Sophia, what a little thug. And I'm the same way- sooo not confrontational. I'm pretty sure i have a few people out there that think i'm weird, but i just rather not know that, haha =P

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs