23 June 2013

We'll call this look: Laynah didn't do her hair this morning.

 
Also referred to as: Rise and shine sleepy head! Those waterslides aint gonna slide themselves!
 
Man, yesterday was a blast.
I tagged along with my family (minus the mama) on a collective Joshua's birthday/fathers day outing to Raging Waters, and I seriously think it was the best day I've ever had at an amusement park. That's saying something - coming from the girl who chose amusements parks over birthday parties for 80% of her life.
 
Me, Daddy, Joshua, Cole, Jacob.
(Joshua was allowed to bring one friend and he chose our cousin, Cole)
 
We rode every ride we wanted to multiple times, ate a delicious lunch, and still had enough time for me to walk around taking pictures of everything. That's my idea of a perfect day.
 





My sweet brother Jacob will always be there make sure that nobody has to float around in the lazy river alone. We discovered that sometimes it's better to go tubeless and just walk or swim till your hearts content.

Trust me...this one is higher and steeper than it seems.
Especially from the top looking down.
 
There are few sounds more pleasing to my ears than that of a battle cry bursting from the lungs of one actively falling down the drop or free fall of a ride. That's the sound of someone alive and loving it. My daddy has one of the most perfect battle cries imaginable, while I, on the other hand, am more of a hold your breath and plug your nose type of person.



 

How To Get The Ladies' Attention, by Joshua
Step One:


Step Two:

 
Step Three:
 
 
Step Four:
 

 
Holy cow am I sore today. Waterslides beat you up in a way that rollercoasters just can't.
Needless to say, it was so worth it.


17 comments

Leslie said...

Looks like y'all had a blast!!!

Susannah said...

#1. Your "didn't do anything with it" hair is adorable!!! Super not fair, girl!

#2. It looks like you all had a blast! I REALLY want to go to a waterpark now!

Katie said...

Love this! I stumble across your blog and the first thing I see is this! A trip to the water park I use to go to as a kid! Awesome! You have a new follower! :)

Joanna said...

That's you not doing your hair? Lucky. You still look good! Looks like you had a blast. Those slides scare the poop out of me because I can't swim! That straight steep one! Oh my! Haha I'm sure they are so fun.

Lindsay said...

That looks so fun! I hate to admit it, but I've never been to Raging Waters -- and now I wish I had. It's just not warm enough here yet to spend the day at a water park. :)

Monika Ozdoba said...

how amazing! xx

Heather Leigh said...

Looks like a blast!! & may I say I think you're bed hair is cute! ;)

Veronica Lee Burns said...

Hey girl, your email won't let me respond...it keeps coming back as un-deliverable to your yahoo email. Just thought I would let you know :)

This was my response to your comment on my blog:
Ahh thank you! We think she's pretty pretty too :)

haha I had puppy fever so bad in December that I cried 3X, I'm talking big sob fest, and it was ridiculous...quite a story to tell. We got miss Paisley as the end of December.

Brooke said...

So fun!

nicole said...

Oooh this looks like so much fun! I've never really gone to just a water park, but I do love me some roller coasters!

PS i just love your hair.

Sally said...

Wish I had your hair!

And is it just me that feels as though I'm going to like lose my swimsuit when I go down those giant waterslides? Like I get to the bottom and I'm freaking and hoping my parts are covered, ha!!

Elizabeth Mayberry said...

oh! it looks so fun. i want to go in the water! even a pool would be nice!

Fealyclan said...

Oh man! I'm so glad you got such great pictures! So, so fun!! That one of Jacob in the waterfall is pretty awesome. I love it! I'm copying these. :)I'm glad you guys had fun.

Fealyclan said...

The sequence of wave riding pictures of Joshua are pretty cool too!

Francis said...

I think the majority of us here would like to wake up with that kind of bedhead. :) Mine is not too terrible but if I go to bed with my hair wet, forget about it! It's like I practically have to wash it again just for the weird kinks to come out.

Ashley R said...

What a fun day! Gorgeous morning hair, in my opinion. :)

Brittany said...

So much fun!! I want to go

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs