25 July 2013

Here's to my future dream kitchen.


Mattie is a contractor's apprentice.
He makes beautiful things.
He makes high quality things.
He even contributes to the conversation when I want to fantasize about our future dream home... going so far as to walk around Lowes discussing carpet, tile, and countertops till my little heart is content.

The other day he finished a kitchen he's been working on for the last two months, and when I saw the pictures I just about died. Check it out.


BEFORE:






AFTER:

New ceiling fan in the dining room, framed grid ceiling with crown molding, hand textured ceiling.

New...everything!


Reframed the window and took part of it in to make room for the extra cabinets to the left.
Look at that sink! Ahh love.

Custom mosaic and hood for the stove. 

I am so dang proud of him!
Also, I'll be on Pinterest if anyone needs me...
compiling my checklist for when he builds me my own! Haha :)

17 comments

Lex said...

I just drooled over these pictures. Or something like that. ;)

Kenzie Smith said...

Oh my gosh that is amazing! He is very, very talented!!

Kendra Klingler said...

Us--we make have the vision. Our husband make the home!! Jason has been growing up with rental homes all his life and has done so many projects. It's great having a husband who knows how to do that kind of stuff, makes it a lot cheaper than hiring someone else to do the work.

Kendra Klingler said...

Matt is very talents with this kind of stuff.

Veronica Lee Burns said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Courtney B said...

I am dyyyyyyying! I can NOT believe the before and after! What a beautiful transformation! I'm so in love with this! I totally pinned it, ha!
He is so talented! You are lucky ;)

Elsha said...

Absolutely fantastic transformation!! We are addicted to the DIY network and I am always so impressed when people can not only do this but see the vision before hand

Alexandra Marie said...

I loved these pictures. My parents remodeled our kitchen when I was in high school, and I remember drooling about all the beautiful kitchens then!

Rachel said...

Wow now THAT is a kitchen! Gorgeous. -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

Maddie said...

Wow! The new kitchen looks so cool! There is definitely a lot of improvements! Wonderful job!

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

That is seriously amazing! Can't wait to see how it looks when YOUR dream kitchen becomes a reality. I'm seriously impressed! I LOVE THE HOOD over the stove! Oh man. Love.

Lindsay said...

Beautiful! I would LOVE a kitchen like that.

Sara SHOEmaker said...

oh my word that is the same kitchen?! Unbelievable! THey did a fantastic job. That is an amazing kitchen and a lot like the one I envision. I love the windows and the oven hood!!!



The House of Shoes

Alyx said...

OHMYGOSH. Can he come do my kitchen? Can he come do my whole HOUSE?!?!? Sheesh!

Laura Rafferty said...

This is AMAZING! I need this kitchen in my life!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, I keep going back and forth between pictures and it still doesn't even look like the same house! Amazing job!

Aileen said...

This kitchen is definitely my dream kitchen. It's absolutely incredible! I'm stopping by from the link-up :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs