30 July 2013

Our First Move

Even though our lease wasn't up until August 31, AND we're leaving for vacation TOMOROW...Matthew got the bright idea to move. right. now. Well, three days ago. He told me Saturday night that he would have everything packed and ready to move the next day while I was at work, and sure enough, this was waiting for me when I came home:


Lets just say his broken hand was throbbing that night.

Then on Monday, we moved everything to the new place.

THEN, today we scrambled to get everything out of the boxes so that we can find our things to pack for our trip! Which we're leaving for first thing tomorow. Haha.

Fortunately, I still somehow found the time to prettify these nails I've been growing out.
Nail polish strips are the best thing to ever happen to my finger tips.


It'll be quiet over here for a while.
See you on the flip side my pretties.

14 comments

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Have fun on your trip!

andy brienne said...

Moving is THE WORST. THE WORST. You guys are rock stars for doing it before vacay.

Brittany said...

omygoodness!! That is pretty intense moving and then vacay. Have a fun trip!

Veronica Lee Burns said...

wow girl! Yall are crazy awesome packers!

Lindsay said...

Wow! He did a great job! I find that my husband can pack a lot faster than I can because he doesn't get distracted by what he's packing or start to go through things instead of boxing things up. Obviously I'm guilty as charged. :)

Kendra Klingler said...

Have fun on your trip :)

Erica said...

I am SO impressed with that packing! Wow! But then unpacking to pack again? Not so fun...
Have a great time away!

Angie Mae Scullion said...

That's some packing job! Wow!

Nails look great--have fun!

Alexandra Marie said...

Moving is the worst! I cannot believe that he packed so quickly!

Ashley R said...

Exciting that you're moving though! Those fingers look so great :)

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! I might have had a nervous breakdown if I were you! Thank goodness for vacations! : )

Brooke said...

good luck!

Elsha said...

We are doing something similar! Moving on Friday and going on vacay Sunday...not the brightest idea since we are moving across the country as well. And I love nail strips! THE BEST! New follower

Kendra Klingler said...

I know you are gone, but I nominated you for the Liebster Award. :) I hope you are having fun. I've been seeing some pictures from your father in-law's Facebook.

http://thisyearsloveandforever.blogspot.com/2013/08/id-like-to-thank-academy.html

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs