16 July 2013

The date night that resulted in disaster.

Matthew called me during his lunch break last weekend and asked if I would go on a date with him that night. Food = my choice, movie = his choice. I chose Red Lobster (faave) and he chose World War Z. Pretty much a win/win situation, because usually I love zombie  movies!


But I completely underestimated this one. I expected it would be a "thriller" but for some reason, I didn't really think about the possibility that it might scare my pants off. Figuratively speaking.

I tell you what, it'll get your heart pumping!

ESPECIALLY, the next day, when your husband stands outside your shower (we have a glass shower) and does the BEST zombie impersonation you've ever seen! Basically he turned into this guy, right in front of my eyes...



 
 
Long story short, I ended up attacking the poor man - throwing punches and everything - and then I cried and cried! Apparently, one day later is still way too fresh to be doing your best zombie impersonation. Also, I might be kind of a basket case. The end. 

9 comments

Ashley R said...

Oh no! I am so not a fan of Zombie movies (I am such a scaredy cat), but at least Red Lobster was a win. Sounds like he owes you some more cheddar bay biscuits!

Kenzie Smith said...

I couldn't help but laugh, a little more than a little.. ha ha! I know what you mean though! I have a hard time watching scary movies, especially because my boyfriend loves to scare the heck out of me afterwards. Ugh.

Tawnys Tid Bits said...

Sounds like something my husband would do!!! :)

Japolina said...

That is funny (and scary). I am a new reader and find your blog hysterical!

Shannon said...

Haha sounds like something I would do. I always assume someone is making off with our tv when I hear noises while I'm in the shower. I really want to see this movie too but... now I'm nervous...

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Oh wow - I didn't know World War Z was so scary! I definitely won't be seeing it - I hate scary movies!

Kim Brown said...

Thanks for the warning!! The hubs has been dying to see WWZ, but I didn't think it would be that scary. I'll bring my Adult Depends ;)

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Oh no really!!? I didn't think it was scary... I'll have to remember that when my husband wants to see it haha ;)

chelseaMADE said...

lol! I love it! I'd probably do the same thing. I'm a bit of a basket case myself :]

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs