11 July 2013

Wearing scrubs is the best part of my job

Everyday I basically get to wake up, put on new pajamas, and go in to work (maybe this is why I sometimes forget a bra...I'm half asleep and they feel so much like pajamas) haha! The fact that sometimes they LOOK like pajamas are the only downside. Case and point:

 
Hi, I'm a human box.
 
Well, I am here to announce that it doesn't have to be that way. Uniformed Scrubs sent me a pair of their nurse scrubs  that are not only soo comfortable, but look more professional!
 
 
 
I was thrilled to see the side panel on these Cherokee scrubs when they came in the mail!
I've been told before that the side paneling helps to give you a shape, and the verdict is:
 
 
Yesss! I'm not a human box anymore :) We have a uniform policy at my hospital and I'm only allowed to wear maroon or wine colored scrubs, but I couldn't resist looking at all the other colors and patterns they have on their site:
 
 perfect for spring and summer! ugh.
 
 
and sassy ones too :)
 
My absolute favorite is this one, with the saying: Live with intention. Somebody please get them, so I can live vicariously through you. Seriously, how perfect is that for nursing?? The nurse I look up to more than any of the wonderful people my job has ever put me in contact with often says "Pay attention to your intention." It is the perfect advice for healthcare workers, because even if we're having a bad day, the person in the bed is probably having a worse one. Even if we've just come straight out of a room with the devil himself inside, the patient in the room over doesn't need our attitude. Big thanks to Uniformed Scrubs for sponsoring this post.
 
 
 
 
Psst! They're also doing a giveaway over here.

5 comments

Lex said...

How cute! I *almost* wish I was a nurse just for those cute scrubs. Unfortunately, blood and fluids make me pass out. ;)

Kendra Klingler said...

They make it fit more into your body. I'm not a nurse and never will be, except in the home. But I would totally wear these if I ever was!!

Kenzie Smith said...

I wish I would have known about this site when I was working at the hospital!!

Lindsay said...

The blue and white floral ones don't even look like scrubs! They're totally cute.

laughteriscatching.com said...

Oh my goodness I love that shot of you and the bridesmaids, its so funny!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs