I just got back from my vacation in Washington and it was a blast!
My sweet in-laws and I...
- got glutes of steel going on hikes everyday
- countered that by eating nothing but junk food
- watched my brother in law get his first kiss from an elk
- met a witch, whom my brother in law bought a magic crystal from.
- visited the farthest north west point in the continental US
- went kayaking, paddle boating, and soaking in the hot tub on the daily
- found $20 cashmere sweaters from J.Crew in some random little antique store
And of course I would decide to go floundering all around in a big ol' hampster ball on the water the first time I ever wear cashmere. Incidentally, the ball had a leak...and was WAY more exhausting than it looks.
You know what they say, what happens in Washington will soon be broadcasted on the blog, haha
Pictures to come after I finish catching up on your blogs :)