11 August 2013

Back to Reality


I just got back from my vacation in Washington and it was a blast! 

My sweet in-laws and I...
- got glutes of steel going on hikes everyday
- countered that by eating nothing but junk food
- watched my brother in law get his first kiss from an elk
- met a witch, whom my brother in law bought a magic crystal from.
- visited the farthest north west point in the continental US
- went kayaking, paddle boating, and soaking in the hot tub on the daily
- found $20 cashmere sweaters from J.Crew in some random little antique store

And of course I would decide to go floundering all around in a big ol' hampster ball on the water the first time I ever wear cashmere. Incidentally, the ball had a leak...and was WAY more exhausting than it looks. 

video

You know what they say, what happens in Washington will soon be broadcasted on the blog, haha
Pictures to come after I finish catching up on your blogs :)

8 comments

Rachel Lynn said...

So jealous! Unforeseen events canceled our summer trip home to Oregon. I'm really missing the northwest right now. The desert and its 100+ days are getting old.

Glad you had fun!

My Wholesome Home

Jennifer Martinez said...

I've always wanted to do that bubble thing!

Lindsay said...

I just got back from Washington (and Oregon), too! Beautiful parts of the country. :)

Rachel said...

That looks like so much fun!! You are brave! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

Erica said...

Welcome back!
Sounds like loads of fun :) Although yeah, that hamster ball looks really tricky!

Alexandra Marie said...

That sounds so fun! And the hamster ball looks rough, but still fun!

Kenzie Smith said...

I've always wanted to do that hamster ball thing, ha ha, got a good chuckle from the video :D Glad you had so much fun in WA! I'm definitely a huge fan of the PNW!

Ashley R said...

Welcome back! Awesome J.Crew scores!!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs