1. My favorite Dr. Seuss book is There's a Wocket in my Pocket, and Matthew and I actually keep a Yot in our pots. I'm thrilled that he supports me in this, haha.
2. Something he's not so supportive of? My puppy fever. I know once he lets me have one he'll fall in love with the thing, so why is it like pulling teeth to get him on board?? This is the part where I throw in a picture of the one I want on the off chance he's reading this.
3. Today I got to take dead flowers home from work because they were giving everyone in the nurse's station trouble with their allergies. #FreeVase #Holler
4. I'm allowed to use hashtags whenever I want now, because I have a twitter. My favorite is #Holler
5. I just asked my husband what a confession of mine would be, and without hesitation he says "How you always stand on your tippie toes like a ballerina." (I do this all the time without even noticing)
6. I never finished that side table I started! I didn't know how to use my husbands fancy paint sprayer thing and when he offered to finish it for me I was all over that. #CraftFail
Linkin' up! :)