21 September 2013

A Very Merry Early Birthday!

It's not even my birthday yet and I've already celebrated it twice! Three times if you count the beginning of the month when I announced to Matthew that I had to dip into my birthday money to buy myself something...

On the 13th I made myself a birthday cake, my sweet mama made chicken and chocolate chip cookies at my request, and Matthew and I made the drive over to stuff our faces at my parents house. It was glorious. Also in attendance was my sweet grandpa who shares my birth week! I sure do love him. 



Then the other day I got to hang out with my family-in-love and stuff my face with them too! I was NOT expecting any gifts but next thing I knew I was opening the single most epic present I have ever received...Photoshop Elements 11! I have been dreaming and dreaming of owning it for months, even going so far as to study it in my spare time, so I was blown away to see it sitting in that cute little pink bag. Of course I haven't gotten a thing done since then, but hey, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.


Problem: I'm running out of pictures. I've been thinking that I'd love to edit somebody else's if they'd let me...so if you're up to it, email me and I can practice my prettification! 

2 comments

Kaycie Eddie said...

Congratulations on the job!! I wish I could dress up for my job :) Your photos look awesome!! I need to get to know photoshop better.

Whitney M. @ The Married Me said...

Love the new blog design! Very pretty!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs