25 September 2013

Guess who joined team iPhone??

That's right. 


After a year of living in the dark ages I feel like a kid in a candy store! 
First order of business: prettify my home screen (check!)



Second order of business: buy the gaudiest iPhone case I  can find (mission currently underway). Third order of business: take my pretty little phone on a field trip and Instagram ALL THE THINGS. (Partially complete. I really tried to hold myself back haha)



PS - my Instagram is @laynahrose ! Let me know what yours too so I can insta-stalk you :)

9 comments

Karli Bell said...

gal! your blogs new look is lookin' rad! i just love it. it's slightly an oxymoron though. :) it's not creepy at all...it's just beautiful! love it.

Kimberly said...

Fun!! I feel like I'll never get an iPhone. Maybe if my husband lands this new job, but other wise I'm just stuck using my iPad. #FirstWorldProblems I'll totally follow you on ista (I'm cool and use my iPad for that!)

scrapperjen said...

Luckyyou! I still have a dumb phone....one of these days I'll upgrade.
I'm off to insta-stalk you. My instagram is cubsfan3410

Kenzie S said...

I love my iPhone, and instagram! That's awesome that you finally joined the iPhone club :D

Lex said...

yaaaaay! congrats on the iphone! (and SUPER cute blog layout!!)

Chelsea said...

Congrats on the new toy!! I too get a little crazy on the insta game :)

PS you have a new follower!!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

you will be addicted forever!! :) haha

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Yay for smartphones! I still don't have one (how is that possible).. You will love it!! I tried looking you up but I couldn't find you? My ig is @hellolittlescout

Ethan Smith said...

Buy & sell new and used iPhones.
Wide selection of new and used iPhones for sale.

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs