23 September 2013

I don't know about YOU



But I'm feeling twenty two ;)

It's weird because I actually do feel 22...almost like a completely different person than I was 365 days ago. Last year I was a train wreck trying to tie up all of the loose ends for my wedding, and this year I basically have it all together and I'm super wife. HA jk. Honestly though, I wouldn't go back in time for anything! The dust has settled from all of the major changes in my life and I am no longer scared of the future. I have almost a whole entire year of being a wife under my belt and I am finally starting to get the hang of it. Here's to year 22, where I practice applying all of the many lessons I learned in year 21. 


ps - Google has a whole bunch of cakes on their logo for me today! how thoughtful

pss - yup, the blog design is finally finished :) tada

8 comments

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday! And I love your new blog design :)

Brittany said...

Happy happy birthday!!

Veronica Lee Burns said...

yay happy birthday!

Kenzie S said...

Happy happy birthday!

Tammy Nelson said...

Happy Birthday !!! Love your new blog design :)

josie renee said...

Happy Birthday! Heres to a year of growth!

Erica said...

Happy birthday! What an amazing year you've had! And I love your new design!

E. Erquitt said...

Happy Birthday :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs