03 September 2013

Life with twins

Getting them jazzed up right before bedtime.

The title of this post is a little misleading, as I have no idea how life with twins works. What I do know is that if you ever DO have twins, you better make sure you have them first before all your single babies. I also know that Mattie and I are loving the family we live with! They have four kids, 5 and under, and we get to run upstairs whenever we want to get them all hyper before coming down and hiding out in our dungeon. It's a pretty sweet deal. Not to mention, I sometimes get to tag along on their little outings in the name of "helping out."

We can't tell yet if this is good birth control, or just a real good way of catching baby fever... 


...as cute as they are, I think it's usually the former.

8 comments

Ashley R said...

hahaha I love this. I am the big sister to surprise twins (on the delivery table), so I would agree with the later. But gosh they are cute!

Jennifer Martinez said...

brave for living with 4 kids who aren't your own!

Kimberly said...

Twins, I know I couldn't do it. You're right, they would have to be the first. That way you wouldn't know any different and taking care of one would be a dream!

PS My mom saw a comment you left on my blog back in July and say you're in her ward. Do you live in Lancaster? My mom is the RS president in Sierra ward. :)

twomiracles said...

I have twins that are 4 ... it is crazy but fun at the same time. I wouldn't change anything for the world though!

Samantha Heather said...

I've always dreamt of having twins! I love how closely connected they are yet they are their own person.

I have too much baby fever and I'm not even married yet. If you have any tips on how to subside this baby fever let me know. I'm only going to get more and more cluckier haha

Courtney B said...

It's so funny how some women WANT twins and others (like me) are terrified of it! If twins were in the works for us, I definitely wish we would have had them first.
But this is SO fun! I loved watching kids before we had our own! It totally opened my eyes to the mom I wanted to me (now that becoming a mom was a reality), you know?

Autumn said...

That is a lot of little kiddos to babysit at once!!

scrapperjen said...

Wow! That sounds like quite a family and fun for you.

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs