I swear, instagram alone was the main reason I was craving a smart phone. Now that I have one, I've been instagramming like crazy to make up for the 9 months without it, haha. I'll probably be doing a post like this every now and then, hope you don't mind for those of you who have seen these already!
1. My friend Chloe' had to come back from her mission early because she's been very sick. Prayers to help guide the doctors minds while they figure out what the heck is wrong with her would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime, I took her on a mini trip to the LA temple to boost her spirits.
2. Went a little photo crazy at the temple.
3. This birthday card only had one dollar in it... fortunately it was good for one hundred more!
4. Gorgeous flowers that belonged to a patient. I sure will miss all the fresh flowers when I leave the hospital.
5. A friend bought me donuts for my last day at work.
6. Bittersweet! I can't believe I wont be coming back here anymore! Goodbye forever, hospital.
7. Mattie says "Those aren't pajamas! Pajamas bring happiness and those...those just bring confusion." Haha he can get a little dramatic where leggings are involved. Lets just say he's not a fan.