19 September 2013

Two weeks notice

Soo I got that job I interviewed for the other day! I'm trying to wrap my head around how I could be so incredibly blessed, but the way this happened so quickly and easily makes me feel like it's meant to be. I put in my two weeks notice yesterday, and I've been daydreaming of my new job ever since. 

For starters, I'm going to be able to wear whatever I want!
I've been lusting over these pieces, but in reality I'll probably be the yoga-pants type...

I'm going to be able to decorate my very own little space!

via pinterest

And most of all...I will have a routine. I will be working Monday through Friday with WEEKENDS OFF. I will also get paid holidays off. The thought of this makes my heart swell with happiness...my new boss asked if I get paid holidays with my current job and I was like "Yeah, because I WORK them!" This will be such a blessing for Matthew and I. Granted, I know there will be cons to this job (as with any job) but something tells me they'll be a little easier to swallow.

10 comments

Anna said...

Congratulations! I bet that is such a good feeling. I've been shopping for a new job all summer - my current job is just really starting to drain me and I'm ready for a change!

Kenzie S said...

Congratulations on the new job! How exciting :D

Veronica Lee Burns said...

congratulations!

Erica said...

Congratulations! That is amazing! I love the dreaming-before-reality-sets-in-phase :D (ie. the hours of pinning outfits I won't actually buy and home-y stuff I won't actually find) Enjoy!

Ashley R said...

BIG congrats to you girl- you deserve it!

josie renee said...

Congrats!!! Cheers to a new beginning!

Thien Do said...

Congratulations on the new job! I hope it goes well and that you enjoy it.

a happier girl said...

Paid holidays off are the best! Nothing like getting paid to not be at work!

Shayla Smith said...

Congratulations on your new job! So exciting. I love fresh starts! (and weekends off help too)

Kimberly said...

So happy for you!!! Congrats!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs