09 October 2013

Now introducing...my favorite app!


So I got a new photo editing app for instagram and I'm pretty excited about it (as you can see). A few people have asked me about it, so I just wanted to go over why I love it real quick. It's the first app I've ever paid for, but the $1.99 has been so worth it to me because you have soooo many options. It might take you forever to really get the hang of it, but if you're like me you'll be having too much fun to care about wasting your time haha. Actually, that's probably the biggest reason I love it (besides the fact that my instas are fabulous now) because I tend to get bored quickly with every other photo editing app I've tried. 


1. This was the first day I had the app and I was itching to edit something haha.
2. The theme for my desk.
3. Cold stone.
4. Lilly and I.
5. My new case!
6. The fortune I got with my meal TWICE this week.
7. Come 3:00 everyone in my office has their ice cream. Toto I am not in a hospital anymore!

3 comments

Heather Leigh @ Adifferent kind of woman said...

LOVE THIS!! I so need to get an nicer phone so I can do apps like this! =D

Rachel Lynn said...

love it. also. love your new design!!

Elsha said...

They are so fabulous now!!! I would just need to use instagram more in order to get my moneys worth! My fav has got to be the ice cream pic :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs