04 November 2013

Joey turns 5

Over the past few months, we've gotten settled into our new place and it's starting to feel a little more like home than a basement, haha. We get along so well with the family we live with, and pretty much adore their four children. In the beginning it could have gone either way and I wasn't sure if this arrangement would make me never want to have kids ever, or make me want to have kids NOW...let me tell you, it is definitely the latter (I'm pretty sure that goes without saying if you follow me on instagram - shameless!). It's a pretty sweet deal though, to have access to four children under 5 any time of the day, I just know I'll miss the chaos when its time for us to leave.

So their youngest boy turns five tomorow and I had the most brilliant plan to turn his upcoming birthday into an excuse for me to take a thousand pictures of him - and as luck would have it, he likes me just as much as I like him so it was pretty easy to talk him into it!

 








You can expect more pictures when Lillian turns 3 ;) 

10 comments

Rachel Lynn said...

love these! such a cute kiddo. That breath holding face is hilarious.

My Wholesome Home

Whitney M. @ The Married Me said...

What a cutie pie!

Heather Leigh @ Adifferent kind of woman said...

Seriously! He can't get any cuter. :) Happy Birthday!!

Stacia, the Homey Owl said...

These are great! I'm sure his parents will treasure these for years to come!

Alexandra Marie said...

We have the same birthday! He is adorable.

Erica said...

What a cute little poser! Definitely a wrestler in the making ;)

Brittany said...

Omygosh how cute is he! And those little boots. Love

Brooke said...

Adorable! He's going to love this when he's older!

Autumn Duke said...

I love how you included all of his likes and favorites on that photo. Such a cute idea!

Courtney B said...

He is SO CUTE!
Our first year of marriage we lived in a studio apartment off of someones home. They had 5 kids and it was SO fun! They would knock on our door and ask if we could play :) ha ha. I loved it!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs