20 January 2014

I know what I'm doing with our tax return!

Getting a new mouth.


And by that I mean...paying some guy to break my jaw open. Because I'm teething! A couple of weeks ago I noticed that one of my wisdom teeth were starting to come in, and I wasn't really sure what to do about that, because my health insurance doesn't cover dental. So I did what I normally do when disaster strikes and tried ignoring the problem (hahaha) but today my tooth "erupted" and my whole freaking face hurts and I have a migraine. Now I don't even care how much it costs, we're getting that sucker OUT. 

Basically this is what's happening in my mouth right now.


On that note, I'm going to start making cute lounge wear a bigger priority in my life. Recently my mama got me this cute set from Dillards and I am so in love with how cute and comfortable they are! Pretty sure they'll come in handy when I turn into a post-wisdom-tooth-extraction zombie in the near future.



1 / 2 / 3 / 4

4 comments

Rachel Lynn said...

oh your poor mouth! I got my wisdom teeth removed 2 years ago because they were starting to cause problems...they were all coming in sideways (literally like that 3rd picture...) and causing me pain. Thankfully I had a great doctor and easy surgery. Good luck with yours! Hope you feel better :)

My Wholesome Home

Brittany said...

my wisdom always gave me headaches and made me miserable. So glad they are gone.

Love that outfit

Tammy said...

I've never had problems with my wisdom teeth BUT so sorry to hear yours are giving you problems. I've heard it can be the most painful ever.

Kate said...

Oh no! that's a painful moment, but you feel so much better when its out!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs